Hello readers, this is our new tutorial on our website and in this tutorial, we are going to share about How to make a blast furnace in Minecraft easily in just a few minutes. The method is very easy and simple, you only have to follow some steps. Let’s start reading this article. And also Find Diamonds In Minecraft
Blast Furnace in Minecraft
We all know that Minecraft is a sandbox video game which is created by Mojang gaming company. This game is popular in the world and users really love to spend their time in this game. But you should know that there are many items available in the Minecraft game which you have to find, craft, and use. By the way, today we are going to talk about the blast furnace.
A blast furnace is a block that smelts metal armor and ores and tools, similar to a furnace, but at twice the rate and half the experience. It also serves as an armor’s job site block. Blast furnaces can basically generate in all villages variant armorer houses. This Minecraft block will work at the double speed of a regular furnace and it can be used to smelt tools, ores, and iron armor.
Before we start telling you about the method or steps, we want to tell you all that you must have to collect these required materials which is given below. After collecting these items, you can check the steps.
Required Materials to make a Blast Furnace
In the Minecraft game, you have to collect these materials before starting the method of making a blast furnace in Minecraft.
- 1 Furnace
- 5 Iron Ingots
- 3 Smooth Stones
How to make a blast furnace in Minecraft
The blast furnace is one of the important items in your inventory in the Minecraft game. The blast furnace is used to smelt items at double speed as compared to the furnace in the game. Now, let’s start to know about How to make a blast furnace in Minecraft.
- First of all, you have to open the crafting table in which you will get the 3×3 crafting grid and crafting grid looks like the image given below:
- In the next step, you need to add items to make a blast furnace. You will see a crafting area in the crafting menu which is made up of a 3×3 crafting grid. You have to place 5 iron ingots, 1 furnace, and 3 smooth stones in the 3×3 crafting grid to make a blast furnace.
- In the making process of a blast furnace, you must make sure that you are placing all those iron ingots, furnaces, and smooth stones in the same pattern as the image given below. You have to place 3 iron ingots in the first row. And in the second row, you have to place 1 iron ingot in the first box, 1 furnace in the second box, and 1 iron ingot in the third box. Then in the third row, you need to place 3 smooth stones. This is the main recipe to craft a blast furnace in the Minecraft game.
- If you have placed all those items in the crafting area (in the same pattern) then now you can see the blast furnace in the box to the right.
- After doing these steps, when you crafted the blast furnace then you have to move the blast furnace to the inventory in Minecraft.
- If you followed all these steps as we mentioned above then I am sure that You successfully made the blast furnace in the Minecraft game.
Final words: The blast furnace is an important item in the Minecraft game and after this article, I hope now you know How to make a blast furnace in Minecraft in just a few minutes. If you found this article helpful then you can share with all of those Minecraft users whom you know. This article can help them too. If you have any problems or doubts then you can feel free to comment below. Thanks for visiting our website.