Hello readers, Are you a Minecraft user, and do you want to change the Minecraft skin? If yes, then this is the best place for you. Because in this article, today we are going to tell you about how to change Minecraft skin easily. So please read this full article if you want to learn it. We always share those ways or methods which work on every device. Let’s start.
How to change Minecraft skin
All of you know that Minecraft is a sandbox video game that is being played all over the world. This is a very popular video game available for free on the internet. In this video game, you will get many awesome and unique features. But one of the best features in the recent version of Minecraft is the ability to change the character’s skin. You can play different characters by only changing your skin in Minecraft. There are many characters or skin available in this game like an alien, a futuristic soldier, or a medieval knight.
Skin refers to the look of your character in a game. By the way, developers are entailing the 3D character structure which is wrapped under the simple 2D image file (skin). Minecraft is a videogame and it has almost unlimited possibilities with gamers’ creativity and incredible recreations. In the Minecraft game, you will get a default skin, which starts in everyone’s game called Steve. Whenever you are starting to play this game then you should take a look at yourself, you only have to press the F5 key. If you want to see the view where you can see yourself up close then you have to press the F5 key again.
How to change Minecraft skin on Desktop
Now, we are going to start the process of changing Minecraft skins which is very easy and takes very little time. There are many ways available on the internet to change your Minecraft skin but we are going to share only those who are tested by our team. Read below for the ways: Read Also How to Make a Shield in Minecraft
- Creating your own skin using skin-editors
This is the first and easy way that you can use to change your skin in Minecraft. You only have to open the skin chooser directly in the game. Obviously, this is the simplest way when you play Minecraft on the PC. You have to click on the Hanger icon which you can find on the title screen underneath the default character and then the skin-choosing feature will display on the screen.
One of the best things about skins is that you can install different skins also for free but there are limited skins available which can be chosen in exchange for Minecraft coins. If you want to look at all these skins that can be purchased easily have a lock icon on them.
By the way, it is better to use the default in-game character skin but if you really want something that looks more interesting and unique then you can always download Minecraft skins for Windows by visiting websites who are providing these skins. Nowadays there are many websites available on the internet where you can find skins for your characters.
- Using the built-in skin chooser
Changing the skin of your character in Minecraft is easy after the recent update of this game. Because in this update, the developers of this game added a variety of pre-made skin options for all of us. You can select these skins by using the skin chooser feature in Minecraft. For starting this skin chooser feature, you have to click on the clothes hanger icon which comes on the main title screen, below your character. Almost every skin is available for free but some skins need Minecraft coins to unlock it. You can look at the variety of skins and then select which one you like most.
- Install and use downloadable skins
- First of all, you have to navigate to http://www.minecraftskins.com/ and then you will see there are a variety of skins available that you can use in the Minecraft’s character.
- The next step is to select which skin suits you most in this game from Minecraft skin library. If you want something unique or specific then you can use the search bar from the top.
- You can see the “Top Skins” option at the right corner of the page and after clicking on that option you will get all the popular skin options on your screen.
- After doing these processes, I hope now you have selected your favorite skin. So now click on the ‘Download’ button. And then open the Minecraft website on any web browser.
- You can notice the three horizontal lines at the top right corner of the Minecraft site. You have to click on that icon and then a drop-down menu will appear on the screen.
- From this menu, you have to click on the “Profile” option. But first, you have to log in to your Minecraft account and if you did not logged in then do it first.
- Now choose the “Select a file” option and then click on the downloaded skin which you download on your PC. And then, you have to click on “Open”.
- At the last step, you have to click on the “Upload” option and then you can see your character is in the desired skin.
Final words: I hope you read this article carefully and after reading this article, you know how to change Minecraft skin easily. You only have to follow the process which we mentioned above then you can change the skin of your character in Minecraft. Share this article with your friends who love Minecraft games. Thanks for reading this article till the end.