Hello readers, do you want to know How to make a bed in a Minecraft game? If yes, then this is the perfect place for you. Because today, we are going to share the possible way to make a bed in Minecraft. The way is really easy and simple. You only have to do what we will tell you. Let’s start reading.
How to make a bed in a Minecraft
Minecraft is a sandbox video game, developed by Mojang gaming company. This game is one of the most loved games all over the world. There are many items included in this game but today we are going to know about Beds. In February 2011, Minecraft developers added Beds to Minec How to Make a Book in Minecraft.
In the Minecraft game, a bed is a block that a user of Minecraft can use to sleep and to reset their spawn point within a few blocks of the bed in the Overworld. If the bed is interrupted, the player rotates to the default world spawning location. Now, let’s learn how you can make a bed in this sandbox video game.
How to find a bed in Minecraft
Without making a bed, you can get beds easily and naturally from within Igloo’s while you are adventuring around the overworld. By the way, one more thing you should know is that finding an Igloo is not easy and it only appears in snow biomes. We recommend you to learn the process of making a bed in Minecraft for yourself. It would be much easier than this.
How to make a bed in Minecraft
There is only one way to make a bed in Minecraft which you are going to know today. But before we start telling you the steps to make a bed, you should know about the required materials which are compulsory to make a bed in a Minecraft game.
These are the required materials that you have to collect before starting the process of making a bed.
- 3 Oak Planks
- 3 Spruce Planks
- 3 Birch Planks
- 3 Jungle Planks
- 3 Acacia Planks
- 3 Dark Oak Planks
- 3 White Wool
Note: You don’t need to gather all of them, you can use any type of wood plank.
Make a bed in Minecraft
- First of all, you have to open the crafting menu and after that, you will see that you have a 3×3 crafting grid that looks like the image below.
- In the next step, you have to add those required items to make a white bed. Now, you can see the crafting area which is made up of a 3×3 crafting grid, in the crafting menu. So, you have to place 3 wool and 3 wood planks in the 3×3 crafting grid to make a white bed in Minecraft.
- You can use any kind of wood planks when you are crafting with wood planks such as dark oak, spruce, acacia, oak, birch, or jungle wood planks. For example, we are going to use oak wood planks.
- You should make sure that all items are placed in the exact pattern as the image below if any item is placed wrong then you can’t make a bed in Minecraft. In the first row, there should be 3 wool and 3 wood planks in the second row. This is the only crafting recipe to make a white bed in Minecraft.
- After placing or filling the crafting area in the exact pattern as the image shown then you will see a white bed appear in the box to the right.
- When you have done all of those steps then now you have to move the white bed to inventory.
- Now, you have finally made a white bed in the Minecraft game for yourself.
Use of bed: There are 3 main uses for a bed. The first is to use it for decoration when you build buildings or houses. During the design of the house, everyone put a bed which shows that you are living there. The second use of the bed is the game will skip the rest of the day until dawn and the last use of the bed is to reset the player’s spawn point to be where it is placed.
Final words: After reading this full article, you have learned how to make a bed in Minecraft in just a few steps. If you get stuck in any step or have any problem then you can comment below. We will try to solve your problem as soon as possible. So, share this article with your friends or family members who want to know about this. Thanks for reading this article.