Hello readers, are you a Minecraft user and want to know about pumpkin in Minecraft? If yes then this article is perfect for you. Because in this article, we are going to talk about How to make a carved pumpkin in Minecraft. The whole method of doing this is easy and simple. Let’s start. Make A Campfire In Minecraft
Pumpkin in Minecraft
Minecraft is a popular sandbox video game which is developed by the Mojang gaming company. This video game is so popular among gamers. You can find and craft many items in this game which is the most fun part of Minecraft. Today, we are going to discuss Pumpkin in Minecraft. you can also Download PGT+.
A pumpkin is a fruit block which you can see in patches of grassy biomes. If you notice then you will get to know that Pumpkins have the same texture on all the four sides. A carved pumpkin is a carved version of a pumpkin that can be worn or used in shells. It can be made by placing the pumpkin on the ground and then using scissors on it.
How to make a carved pumpkin in Minecraft
In the game, carved pumpkins are one of the many building blocks which you can make. A carved pumpkin is just an item that a Minecraft user can not make with a furnace or crafting table. For carving a face into a pumpkin, you have to use shears in the game.
In this Minecraft tutorial, you are going to learn How to make a carved pumpkin in Minecraft with step-by-step instructions and screenshots. Follow these given steps carefully. Before starting the process, we want to tell you that you need two items for carving a pumpkin in Minecraft. And those items are mentioned below.
- 1 Pumpkin
- 1 Shears
You can easily add a carved pumpkin to the inventory in survival mode by finding pumpkins and carving them. So, let’s know how to do this.
- First of all, you have to find a Pumpkin Plant growing in the world of Minecraft. You can find pumpkins in the Plains biomes or Extreme Hills.
- Now, you need to place the shears in your hand by selecting them from the Hotbar. And then, you have to move your pointer (the plus sign) on the pumpkin. Now, you will see that the pumpkin becomes highlighted in your game window.
- In this step, you have to use the shears on the pumpkin for carving the face into the pumpkin. The control of Minecraft game depends on the version of Minecraft to use the shears (scissors) on the pumpkin:
- For Windows 10 Edition, right-click on the pumpkin.
- For Xbox 360 and Xbox One, press the LT button on the Xbox controller.
- For Java Edition (PC/Mac), right-click on the pumpkin.
- For Nintendo Switch, press the ZL button on the controller.
- For Pocket Edition (PE), you tap on the pumpkin.
- For PS3 and PS4, press the L2 button on the PS controller.
- For Education Edition, right-click on the pumpkin.
- For Wii U, press the ZL button on the gamepad.
- When the face has been carved successfully into the pumpkin then 4 pumpkin seeds will be dropped which you can add to your inventory.
- After these steps, you can dig up the carved pumpkin. The game control of digging up the carved pumpkin depends on the version of Minecraft:
- For Windows 10 Edition, left click and hold on the carved pumpkin.
- For Java Edition (PC/Mac), left-click and hold on the carved pumpkin.
- For Nintendo Switch, press and hold the ZR button on the controller.
- For Xbox 360 and Xbox One, press and hold the RT button on the Xbox controller.
- For PS3 and PS4, press and hold the R2 button on the PS controller.
- For Education Edition, left click and hold on the carved pumpkin.
- For Wii U, press and hold the ZR button on the gamepad.
- For Pocket Edition (PE), you tap and hold on the carved pumpkin.
- Automatically, the smaller carved pumpkin will float on the ground and the carved pumpkin will break.
- In the end, you have to pick up the carved pumpkin before it disappears.
- When you pick up the carved pumpkin in Minecraft then it will appear in the Hotbar. So finally, you have successfully made a carved pumpkin in Minecraft .
Final words: After reading this article, I hope now you know How to make a carved pumpkin in Minecraft in just a few minutes. We included screenshots that will make this article more helpful and easy. You can share this article with everyone who is a Minecraft player or want to know about this. Thanks for visiting our website.