Hello readers, are you a Minecraft user and looking for “How to make a compass in Minecraft” over the internet? If yes, then don’t worry about anything because now you are in the right place. Here, we are going to share everything about compass in Minecraft and the process of making a compass in Minecraft. So, without wasting your time, let’s start. Make A Carved Pumpkin In Minecraft
Compass in Minecraft
Minecraft is a sandbox video game which is developed by Mojang game company. This game is very popular and it is played all over the world. There are a lot of items available in this game that you can create, make, craft, or find by itself. But today we are going to know How to make a compass in Minecraft in just a few steps.
The compass item in Minecraft is really cheap to make. You only need four iron ingots arranged around Redstone dust. Basically, you can find compasses in strongholds, villages, and shipwreck chests. And, librarian villagers often have one for sale.
You can go wherever you want to go to this Minecraft game. There are many various places that you can visit in Minecraft. However, to help you in a proper direction, you need a compass in this game. But users don’t know how to make a compass in Minecraft.
When you are excited to make a compass in this game that means you have to fulfill the requirements and follow the steps. Read the next paragraphs carefully to know what you have to do next.
How to make a compass in Minecraft
Before we start telling you the steps to make a compass in Minecraft, we want to tell you that there are some materials needed to start the process of making a compass. You must have 4 iron ingots and 1 Redstone dust in your inventory then you can create a compass in Minecraft.
By the way, there are many users who do not know how to get or find these materials in this game. For all of them, we want to tell you that you all can get these both materials when you will explore the forest and start to collect or pick them to your inventory.
Steps to make a compass in Minecraft
- First of all, you have to open the crafting table where you will get the 3×3 crafting grid. You can see in the image below.
- In the second step, you have to add items to make a compass. You should see a crafting area that is totally made up of a 3×3 crafting grid in the crafting menu. Now, put the 4 iron ingots and 1 Redstone Dust in the crafting grid to make a compass.
- For making a compass in Minecraft, it is the most important thing that these required materials are placed in the same pattern as the image below. In the first row, 1 iron ingot should be placed in the middlebox. And in the second row, there should be 1 iron ingot placed in the first box, 1 Redstone in the second box, and 1 iron ingot in the third box. In the last or third row, 1 iron ingot should be placed in the middlebox. This is one and only single recipe to make a compass in Minecraft.
- After filling the crafting area with the same pattern as the image shown, you will see the compass in the box to the right.
- After this, you have crafted a compass in Minecraft and now you need to move this new item into your inventory.
- Congratulations, Finally you have made a compass in Minecraft!
Final word: I hope, after reading this entire article, now you know how to make a compass in a Minecraft Game easily. The whole process of crafting a compass is very simple and easy. You only have to follow the given steps which are mentioned above. Share this article with your friends who also want to know how to craft a compass in Minecraft. Thanks for reading this article till the end.