Hello readers, this is our next article on this website. Today, we are going to share the full detailed guide on “How to make a lead in Minecraft”. If you want to know this then read this full article.
Easy Ways To Make a Lead in Minecraft
Minecraft is a sandbox video game which is developed by Mojang and published by Mojang, Microsoft Studios, and Sony Computer Entertainment. This Minecraft game was officially released in November 2011. And this is one of the most popular games in the world. There are different types of items included in this sandbox game, like book, shield, sugarcane, paper, and many more. But today, we are going to know about Lead. And also, we will share How to make a lead in Minecraft. Also, Check How to Change Minecraft Skin.
Leads are incredibly useful items. It is the most useful item when it comes to rearing animals. Whenever you want to transport your animals then it can be used, especially if they are unmountable mobs such as cattle or sheep. One of the main uses of the Lead in Minecraft is to tie horses to post so that those horses cannot run away.
How to make a lead in Minecraft
A lead is really a handy tool that can be easily used as a leash in Minecraft. The user of this game can tie a lead to a mob and then move the mob. And, the other end of the lead can be tied too to a fence to keep the mob from running away. But for this, you should know how to make a lead in Minecraft, just follow the given steps below.
Required Materials to make a Lead
For making a lead, you must have these mentioned materials. Otherwise, you can not make a lead in Minecraft. Those required materials:
- 4 Strings
- 1 Slimeball
If you have these materials then follow the given steps. And, if you don’t have then collect them and follow these steps.
- First of all, you have to open the crafting table in Minecraft so that you get the 3×3 crafting grid. That crafting grid looks like this:
- Now, you have to add these required materials or items to make a Lead. You can see now a crafting area that is made up of a 3×3 crafting grid in the crafting menu. And then to make a lead, you have to place 4 strings and 1 slimeball(also known as Redstone dust) in that 3×3 crafting grid.
- When you are crafting a lead in Minecraft then you should take care of the main thing that the slimeball and strings are placed in the exact pattern as the image below. In the first row, 1 string should be in the box and then 1 string in the second box. And in the second row, 1 string should be in the first box, and 1 slimeball in the second box. In the last or third row, 1 string should be in the third box. This is the only working recipe to craft a lead in Minecraft.
- After filling the crafting area in the correct pattern with the required materials, you will see that the lead will appear in the box to the right.
- At the last step, you have to move the Lead to Inventory. When you have crafted leads in Minecraft then you only have to move the new item to your inventory. So finally, you have made a lead in Minecraft.
Note: If you do not know how to collect those required materials (Strings, Slimeball) then you can read our old articles on this website or search on the internet about this. You will get the right answer very soon. The whole process of collecting them is very simple and easy.check also Tame a Fox in Minecraft.
Final words: I hope this article helps you and now you know how to make a lead in Minecraft in just a few steps. This is the simple and easiest way to make a lead in Minecraft. You can share this article with anyone who wants to know about lead and how to craft a lead in Minecraft. And, comment below if you have a problem at any step, we will try to solve your problem as soon as possible. Thanks for reading this article till the end.