Hello readers, are you a Minecraft user and finding the way to make a shield in the game? If yes, then this is the best place for you. Because in this article or webpage, you will get to know how to make a shield in Minecraft. This is not a difficult thing, you can do this easily. Just follow some given steps and a shield is ready to use in Minecraft. Let’s start.
Easy To Make a Shield in Minecraft
All of us know that Minecraft is a sandbox video game which is developed by Mojang gaming company. This game is very popular and it is playing all over the world. And there are many items available in this game that you have to make or find in Minecraft places. Today we are going to talk about How to make a shield in Minecraft.
In the Minecraft game, Shield is a tool that users primarily use for defending himself. This tool or item is essential for everyone because it has the ability to defend the user from most attacks. They can not defend only Arrows that are enchanted with Piercing, self-ignited TNT, throwable potions, Ender Dragon flames, Ender Dragon flames, fall damage, or ax attacks from Vindicators. If you will use the shield to deflect an arrow then it will provide you with the ‘Not Today, Thank You’ advancement. Read Also How to Make a Lead in Minecraft.
Shields in Minecraft can defend you from different problems and attacks, here’s a list:
- Lasers from guardians
- Thorns from pufferfish
- Ghast fireball explosions
- Flaming arrows
- Melee attacks
- Normal and tipped arrows
- Creeper explosions
Below in this paragraph, we are going to put a full guide about Shield in Minecraft which every user of Minecraft should know.
How to make a shield in Minecraft
We want to tell you that making a shield in Minecraft is very easy and they’re durable as well. If you regularly play this game then you know that shield is compulsory at all times. You need 6 wooden planks and 1 iron Ingot to make a shield.
- First of all, you have to open the crafting table so that you have the crafting grid (3×3). You can see the below picture to know how the crafting grid looks.
- Now, you have to add items in the crafting grid. You will see a crafting area in the crafting menu which is made up of a 3×3 crafting grid. You have to place 6 wood planks and 1 iron ingot in the 3×3 crafting grid.
- When you are crafting with the wood planks then you can use any type of wood planks like the jungle, spruce, oak, birch, or dark oak wood planks. For example, we are going to use oak wood planks.
- When you are making a shield then one of the most important is that you have to check the wood planks and iron ingot are placed exactly in the same pattern as the image below. In the first row of the crafting grid, there should be 1 wood plank in the first box, 1 iron ingot in the second box, and then 1 wood plank in the third box. Now let’s go to the second row, there should be 3 wood planks. In the last row (third row), there should be 1 wood plank in the second box. This is the one and the only recipe to craft or makes a shield in the Minecraft game.
- After filling the crafting grid in the exact pattern as you can see on the image above then you will see that a shield will come in the box to the right.
How to Hold a Shield in Minecraft
There is a specific slot for shields in the Minecraft game. When you want to equip the shield then you have to go to your inventory near the slots where you equip armor. It will prevent it from taking up an extra slot in your inventory or hot-bar. You can easily use the shield by holding right-click but it can only be done if you are playing this game on PC. After this, you can equip a shield in Minecraft.
Check Also: How to Make a Book in Minecraft [Full Guide]
Final words: I hope now you know how to make a shield in a Minecraft game easily. The whole process of crafting a shield is very simple and easy. You only have to follow the given steps which are mentioned above. Share this article with your friends who also want to know how to craft a shield in Minecraft. Thanks for reading this article till the end.